Sep 7, 2014

Nice restaurants in Cape Town


IFAC world congress 2014 was held at Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), Cape Town, South Africa. I attended this congress in this summer and enjoyed restaurants around CTICC. Today's post is on nice restaurants around CTICC that I recommend to go.

TASCA
If you stay near CTICC, then basically Waterfront gives you nice restaurants. I went to this restaurant twice, because they offer quite nice seafoods. Also, this restaurant has a great view of the table mountain from tables outside (see the picture above).

Sevruga
This restaurant is also situated in Waterfront. Nice seafoods and wines. In particular, I recommend KingKlipone of the most popular eating fish in South Africa.

NV80
Daniel, a friend of mine, invited 18 people including me to this restaurant. Meat is absolutely nice, in fact, this was the best meat I've ever had. At the time, I met Song from Hong Kong, who is also a friend of Daniel, and a reader of this blog! Amazing!! This restaurant is located in Sea Point, which approximately five minutes' drive from CTICC.

Bon appetit!

2 comments:

  1. I should definitely thank Daniel for being so nice in inviting me to the dinner as Yuzhe and Francisco's friend, though Daniel and I did not know each other beforehand:) Indeed, it is great to get to know you all. Such a small world!

    It is terrific that I could meet you in person, and I did learn so much form our discussions. Hope to see more of your posts in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Song. Thank you for your comment. Yes, it's a small world! See you soon.

      Delete